somecognition :: a pondering of all things un-final.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

outie

i am off to Nicaragua - in Houston on a layover currently.
This will by my first time in a few years where I haven't even had the option to work. There will be no internet, no phone service - nada. This has me a little tense in a way, but I am looking forward to it.

I will be staying at a pretty rad place - check it out here - and it will be totally different than what I have ever done. It has the mix of mountains, beach, and rain forest which is a cool mix. It's also giant sea turtle mating season which takes place on the beach where we are staying - so that should be interesting.

Look for pics upon my return. CS Lewis and Francis Schaeffer are going to be keeping me company. (along with some good fam time)

1 comment:

Scott said...

bye Roy, have fun.

ps. this picture is in Decatur...that's Java Monkey isn't it? did you take it? it's rad.

peace