somecognition :: a pondering of all things un-final.

Friday, October 20, 2006

proposition

We share in the same proposition this morning: to, or not to, live.
Not this walking, talking, eating, sleeping kind of live - although the same also holds true.
I am talking about lets you breath deep, truly rest, seek, make eye contact, awe kind of live.

Wonder is accompanied by such life.
When observed you may call it childish, I call it free.


remember
A teacher who is not dogmatic is simply a teacher who is not teaching.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

news
d webb playing tonight at Eddie's Attice.

2 comments:

Stephen Hunton said...

d webb @ Eddie's would be SWEET!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I'm only keeping myspace for the communication with a few friends I Lost touch with. I may give them my email and lose it, but not for awhile.