somecognition :: a pondering of all things un-final.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

blog me this

so I sit here and have written out a few blogs so I can start getting back into the swing of things. reality is I am sorda tired of writing about the same ol same ol roy-ism stuff. i think i want to try something new on here - not sure what that means yet. Hope to post more frequently and introduce certain curiosities.

bueno quote
melancholy should be an innocent interlude, a tender and fugitive frame of mind; praise should be the permanent pulsation of the soul. Pessimism is at best an emotional half-holiday; joy is the uproarious labour by which all things live.
-gk.

2 comments:

Arnold said...

It seems my strength is interludes and half-holidays.

roy said...

there with you in alot of ways....temperament however may be different that your emotions/frame of mind....i think of you as happy overall, just having a very chill temperament.